Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Summit for?
All are welcome! Especially those who resonate with any of these questions:
- Are you longing to relate more on a soul level with those closest to you?
- Has God invited you to partner with Him in the spiritual formation of others and you are looking for further equipping?
- Are you longing to connect with like-minded believers who share your vision for spiritual formation?
- Have you been impacted by the teachings and ministry of Larry Crabb and could benefit from a spiritual refreshing?
If you said “yes” to any of these, we hope you join us!
Do I need to have attended one of Larry's Schools of Spiritual Direction in the past?
No. It is our desire that the Summit will be an opportunity for friends old and new to come together. Whether you’ve never read a Crabb book or you have attended multiple Schools of Spiritual Direction, the Summit will encourage you to more meaningfully put Christ on display in the way we relate.
Is there a group discount?
- Yes. 10% off for a group of 3 or more use promo code: GROUP10OFF
- 15% off for a group of 5 or more, use promo code: GROUP15OFF
- Please note- in order for the coupon to work the group will need to purchase all the tickets at one time so that there are 3 or more Summit registration tickets in the cart at checkout.
How much does it cost?
- Double Occupancy ($459 per person) – Select this option if you plan to room with a spouse, friend or are open to having a roommate (all rooms have two queen beds). Both spouses will need to register separately to reserve each person’s spot.
- Single Occupancy ($629) – Select this option if you are attending by yourself and would like the extra privacy (spaces are limited).
Extend Your Visit
- Meet & Greet Luncheon ($15) – Optional drop-in lunch for those who will be arriving on Friday between 12 – 1:30pm and would like to have a meal available as well as the opportunity to catch up with old friends.
- Ministry Vision Luncheon (Free) – Optional luncheon Sunday from 12- 1:15pm where the Larger Story team will be sharing where they sense God is leading the ministry in the coming years and inviting the attendees to consider partnering financially to help the ministry to equip more people to put Jesus on display in how they relate.
What is the refund policy?
- Request a refund before February 2, 2022, and receive a full refund.
- Request a refund between February 2-17, 2022 to receive a partial refund of 50%.
- No refunds available after February 18, 2022.
Can my spouse come and stay on-site with me?
Per the policies of the venue, both spouses must purchase event tickets to be able to stay onsite together.
Can I stay off-site and attend the Summit?
Unfortunately, this is not an option at this time.
Will the venue be able to cater to dietary constraints?
The Cove does their best to provide options for common dietary requirements (such as gluten-free) at every meal. If an attendee has a serious food allergy (not just a preference), please contact the Larger Story team in advance so they can communicate that information to the venue.
What is the COVID protocol for the Summit?
- Everyone entering the Cove premises will have their temperature checked at the gatehouse and those with fevers will not be permitted on campus.
- The staff at the Cove are required to wear face masks at all times.
- Sanitization stations will be available throughout the venue.
- We will be offering socially distant seating options for sessions and meal times. This means participants will be able to sit 6 ft apart at all times if they choose.
- Mask wearing will be encouraged but will be up to the attendee to decide what is best for them.
- If an attendee is unable to make it to the in person event due to COVID, a full refund will be provided.
- Lastly, for those who prefer to avoid the crowds all together, we are offering our fully online conference experience. Read more below.