Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this Summit for?
All are welcome! The LS Summit will help you change your world by equipping you to relate spiritually- first through and with the Trinity which will change your heart. This, then, will produce a transformational overflow in you, changing you to put Jesus on display by how you relate, thus changing all other relationships.
Do I need to have attended one of Larry’s School’s of Spiritual direction in the past?
No. It is our desire that the Summit will be an opportunity for friends old and new, from those having never read a Crabb book to those who attended multiple of his Schools of Spiritual Direction, to come together around the idea of putting Christ on display in the way we relate.
Is there a group discount?
- Yes. 10% off for a group of 3 or more use promo code: GROUP10OFF
- 15% off for a group of 5 or more, use promo code: GROUP15OFF
- Please note- in order for the coupon to work the group will need to purchase all the tickets at one time so that there is 3 or more Summit registration tickets in the cart at checkout.
How much does it cost?
- Double Occupancy ($459 per person) – Select this option is you plan to room with a spouse, friend or are open to having a roommate (all rooms have two Queen beds). Both Spouses will need to register separately to reserve each person’s spot.
- Single Occupancy ($629) – Select this option if you are attending by yourself and would like the extra privacy (spaces are limited).
Extend Your Visit
- Meet & Greet Luncheon ($15) – Optional drop-in lunch for those who will be arriving on Friday between 12 – 1:30p and would like to have meal available as well as the opportunity to catch up with old friends.
- Ministry Vision Luncheon (Free) – Optional luncheon Sunday from 12- 1:15p where the Larger Story team will be unpacking more about where they sense God is leading the ministry in the coming years and inviting the attendees to consider partnering financially to help the ministry to equip more people to put Jesus on display in how they relate.
What is the refund policy?
- Request a refund before February 2nd, 2022 or earlier and receive a full refund
- Request a refund after February 2nd, and before February 17th, 2022 to receive a partial refund of 50%.
- Request a refund February 18th, 2022 or later and a refund will not be issued.
Can spouse come and stay onsite with me?
Per the policies of the venue, both spouses must purchase event tickets to be able to stay onsite together.
Can I stay off site and attend the Summit?
Unfortunately this is not an option at this time.
Will the venue be able to cater to dietary constraints?
The Cove does their best to provide options for common dietary requirements such as gluten free at every meal. If an attendee has a serious food allergy (not just a preference), please contact the Larger Story team in advance so they can communicate that information to the venue.