Chocolate Caramel Pecan Bark
- 3 cups of pecans
- 1- 9oz bag of Lily’s milk chocolate baking chips
- 1- 9oz bag of Lily’s chocolate salted caramel baking chips
- Mediterranean sea salt
- Melt milk chocolate baking chips in the microwave (approximately 1 min).
- Mix with pecans, and spread on parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
- Melt the chocolate caramel baking chips in the microwave, and drizzle on the chocolate pecan mixture.
- Sprinkle with Mediterranean sea salt.
- Put the baking sheet into the freezer for 5 minutes, and then break into serving size pieces and store in the fridge in a sealed container.