Advent | Week 4 | Saturday
If your heart were like a mall map, what’s your “red dot,” your “I am here” reality today? Knowing where we truly are, not just where we wish we were or who we pretend to be, is the first step to drawing near to God.
- What has you anxious?
- What recurring thoughts are you mulling over today?
- Is there anyone you wish you could avoid being around right now? Why?
- What do you long for or look forward to?
- Where have you seen God show up this week?
- When have you experienced joy or relief or peace today?
Bring all that you are into God’s presence and let Him meet you with all that He is.