Larger Story values the privacy of our Web site visitors. We have created this privacy statement in order to disclose information gathering and dissemination practices for this Web site. This privacy statement was last updated on 06/04/2019.
Information collected on this site will be used according to the following guidelines:
1. Contact Us. We use e-mail links located on various areas of the site to allow you to contact us directly with any questions, comments, or requests you may have. This information is used to respond to your questions, comments, and requests. We may also file your comments to improve the site and program, or review and discard the information. We do not provide any information to third parties.
2. Logged Files and Cookies. When you log onto the Internet, your ISP automatically assigns an IP address to your computer. Web servers identify your computer by its IP address, and we use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Web site, and to constantly improve the value of the materials available on the Web site. We do not link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable. This means that a user’s session will be tracked, but the user will be anonymous.
3. Information Collected. You may choose to provide your e-mail address to Larger Story. This allows us to send you monthly updates, contact you regarding announcements, system updates, new offerings, and other information.
Larger Story may collect individually identifiable information (such as name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number) from all who purchase products. The information is used to (a) deliver products and services; (b) analyze and monitor visitor and customer activity; (c) promote and support the products and services offered; (d) help plan the future development of the site and the products and services offered; and (e) develop a knowledge base regarding Web site users and customers.
a. We have entered into agreements with trusted agents and business members who provide support services and equipment necessary for Larger Story and its ministry associates to provide their products and services. We may share data with these trusted agents and business associates. For example, if you make a purchase from us, the information you provide will be collected by our processing agent, and your credit card information will be provided to our credit card processor so that we can complete the sale.
b. Please do not submit information that you do not wish to have shared. Information about your game scores may be shared for “best results” purposes.
c. Our registration forms require that you provide contact information, such as your name and e-mail address. Larger Story uses the customer contact information to send customers information and to seek feedback about the products.
d. Occasionally, we may send out surveys. This information will be used entirely by us to improve our products and services.
e. We may be required to disclose personal information by applicable law or in connection with the enforcement of contract or property rights. We are a not-for-profit organization and will not sell or give your personal information to anyone, except that we may share the information with a subsidiary company or our parent corporation for purposes relating to the operation of Larger Story.
f. We may collect your name and address when you elect to receive free print or other products from us. This data is used ONLY to deliver the products to you. We maintain a strict policy to not use this information for other purposes. You will not receive any gift solicitations as a result of providing your name and address.
4. Security. Protecting your privacy and your information is a top priority at Larger Story. We use commercially reasonable means to protect the integrity of its Web site and the confidentiality of collected data. Our employees are aware of our privacy and security policies and your information is only accessible to those employees who need it in order to perform their jobs. However, we cannot provide absolute assurance against, and will not be liable for, any breaches of confidentiality due to system failures or unauthorized access by third parties.
5. Restrictions. The Larger Story Web site is intended for users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are not 13 years of age or older, do not submit any information to us.
6. Update User Information. Reasonable access to personally identifiable information will be provided within 60 days at no cost to the user. If access cannot be provided within that timeframe, we will provide the user a date when the information will be provided. If for some reason access is denied, we will provide an explanation as to why access has been denied.
7. Links. The site contains links to other Web sites. We encourage you to visit these Web sites to learn about their privacy policies as theirs may differ from ours. We encourage you to read the privacy statement of any Web site you may visit.
PO Box 393
Silverthorne, CO 80498
Copyright © Larger Story. All Rights Reserved.