We are pleased to announce the Larger Story Summit 2022 at the Billy Graham Training Center in Asheville, NC March 4th – 6th.
Larger Story invites you to join us for a celebration of God’s life through Dr. Larry Crabb. Hosted by The Billy Graham Training Center at the Cove in Asheville, NC., this Legacy Event will mark the one-year anniversary of Larry’s arrival in heaven. The dates are March 4-6, 2022. Join us as we remember Larry, interact around the truths that have impacted our lives, and hear about the direction of Larger Story as it seeks to advance his message to the next generation.
- Double Occupancy ($459 per person) – Select this option is you plan to room with a spouse, friend or are open to having a roommate (all rooms have two Queen beds). Both Spouses will need to register separately to reserve each person’s spot.
- Single Occupancy ($629) – Select this option if you are attending by yourself and would like the extra privacy (spaces are limited).
Meet & Greet Luncheon ($15) – Optional drop-in lunch for those who will be arriving on Friday between 12 – 1:30p and would like to have meal available as well as the opportunity to catch up with old friends.
Ministry Vision Luncheon (Free) – Optional luncheon Sunday from 12- 1:15p where the Larger Story team will be unpacking more about where they sense God is leading the ministry in the coming years and inviting the attendees to consider partnering financially to help the ministry to equip more people to put Jesus on display in how they relate.
We hope this events enables you to:
- Reconnect with people who have experienced community around the concepts Larry taught (at the Schools of Spiritual Direction, NextStep or through his writings);
- Remember the teacher and companion who taught truths and methods that have shaped our relationship with God and with others;
- Be Reenergized and encouraged to continue the journey of faith with patient endurance while seeking to put God on display through relational holiness.
Also included in your reservation:
- All meals and snacks starting dinner Friday through Breakfast Sunday
- Access to the many hiking trails throughout the Training Center
- Lifetime access to video recordings from the main sessions as well as all of the workshop sessions
- A welcome bag with Larger Story “swag” and additional conference resources
Kep Crabb, Founder / Executive Director of Larger Story in Denver, CO
Sonya Reeder, Founder / Director at Hope Road Counseling in Longview, TX
Jim Kallam, Founder of Tandem Spirituality in Charlotte, NC
Kent Denlinger, Retired Pastor / Chaplain in Cincinnati, OH
Breakout Session Speakers
Trip Moore, French Publisher & Best Friend of Larry from Quebec, CAN
Karla Denlinger, Spiritual Director at Larger Story from Cincinnati, OH
Brian Fast, Spiritual Director at Larger Story from Albany, NY
Debbye Wright, Spiritual Director at Larger Story from Knoxville, TN
Jim Cress, Licensed Counselor & Founder of Integrity Redeemed from Matthews, NC
Paul Niager, Former Spiritual Director at the School of Spiritual Direction from Jacksonville, FL
“Celebrity” Guest Appearances
Mrs. Rachael Crabb, Beloved Wife of the late Larry Crabb
Ken Crabb, President of Larger Story Board
Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove | Asheville, NC
Directions to the Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove
The Billy Graham Training Center at The Cove is located at 1 Porters Cove Road, Asheville, NC 28805. It is accessible from Interstate 40 on the east side of Asheville, NC at Exit 55 and from Highway 70 (Tunnel Road) on Porter’s Cove Road. You will be greeted at our Gatehouse and receive appropriate direction.
The late Dr. Larry Crabb & his oldest son and founder of Larger Story, Kep Crabb
About Larger Story
Our Vision and Mission
At Larger Story, we are joining with Heaven to tell the beautiful story of redemption and restoration. It spans from before time – from the birth of the earth, to Christ’s life, death and resurrection – to today. God invites us to tell His Larger Story, the over-arching narrative that unites all of history. Deeper and wider than merely a collection of events, this story’s meaning is only realized when we see it as relational.
We aim to offer spiritually hungry people online resources and support based on Dr. Larry Crabb’s gospel-centered relational framework. Our resources help you go deeper to discover and live in the love story God is telling. We equip individuals, groups and churches to courageously face what makes meaningful and lasting community difficult and to break through those obstacles to live with purpose and power.