Frequently Asked Questions
How do I access the video recordings and study guides?
- Go to www.largerstory.com
- Hover over the “Store” tab in the top navigation bar, then click “My Account”
- Next either
- Click “Create Account” if you have not created one before
- Or enter the email from which you bought the webinars and corresponding password and click “Sign In”. Then continue on to Step 9
- Fill out your First & Last Name, the Email Address you used to purchase the webinars with and a Password then hit “Create”
- Confirm you are not a Robot
- Head to that email account and open the email from Larger Story to verify that it is your account. Click the “Verify” button.
- You should be automatically be redirected to the Larger Story account “Sign In” page. If not, repeats Steps 1 & 2.
- Use your email and password (that you just created) to sign in.
- Once signed in, click the “My Content” tab on the left and you should be directed to a page where you will see the Larger Story Essentials Series and other content you have or will purchase
If you have any issues or lost the email with the link, please email our support: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long after each webinar will the recording and study guide be available?
Within 5 business days.
Should I purchase the webinar if I can't attend some of the live sessions?
Yes, if you are interested in the topics discussed. The webinars will be made available exclusively to purchasers a few days after the webinar has finished.
Are there technical requirements to participate in the live webinars?
Yes. Larger Story Webinars are conducted over a secure video conferencing technology called Zoom.
Attending the Live Webinars through Zoom:
You will need to have Zoom installed on to your computer in order to attend the meeting.
Upon immediate registration to the webinar or with 1 week, day and hour of the webinar you will automatically receive an email with the link to the Zoom conferencing room.
If it is your first time using Zoom, we suggest clicking the link to the Zoom meeting (which will be found in your confirmation email) 5 minutes before the start of the meeting to get Zoom properly set up on your computer. While the setup prompts are relatively self explanatory, you can also see this video for instructions on how to get set up.